When your heating system breaks down on the coldest night of the year or your AC system can’t handle the hottest summer heat wave, the Wood’s Heating Service team is here to provide the emergency service and repairs you 24/7 – in any weather! Throughout Rhode Island and southeastern Massachusetts, our emergency service and repair team covers:
- Water heaters
- Natural gas heating systems
- Propane heating systems
- Fuel tanks
- Central and ductless mini-split air conditioning systems
- Backup generators
It always pays to be prepared, so before the winter weather hits, please keep the following in mind:
Making sure that you don’t miss a fuel delivery
- Please clear your fill-pipe area so we can make your delivery.
- If you are an automatic delivery customer, rest assured that we’ll be coming as scheduled!
Troubleshooting some common heating system problems.
Use these quick troubleshooting tips if you are experiencing some problems with your heating system:
- Make sure the oil burner emergency switch is in the ‘ON’ position.
- The thermostat temperature should be set above your room temperature.
- Confirm that your circuit breaker is not tripped.
- Push the oil burner reset button (only once) – pushing the reset button more than one time could create an unsafe condition.
You can rely on us for the emergency services you need to keep your home comfort systems up and running – all year round.